Boy suffers severe abuse by stepdad who bursts rocket bottle inside his mouth and forces him to stand facing a wall for a week while mom does nothing

The stepfather's monstrous treatment came to light after the state Department of Children and Families received an anonymous complaint.


Kevin Grant is a sadistic 31-year-old man from Naugatuck, Connecticut, who doesn’t deserve to be called human. His twisted brain and abusive nature forced his step-son to go through hell while under his care. The poor boy’s mother, 29-year-old Kaitlin Elizabeth, witnessed the severe abuse and cruelty her son suffered on a daily basis and did nothing to prevent it.

The poor boy was forced to drink hot sauce until he vomited and was left to sleep in the laundry room and the garage for months.

He wasn’t even allowed to get outside in order to use the bathroom. Instead, the lunatic of a step-father made him urinate in his pants and forced him kneel on hard and uncooked rice and tacks for an entire day. In one occasion, when the little brother hurt his head after he fell on a table, his poor brother was grounded for no reason and was left to stand on his feet facing the wall for an entire week. He even ate in that position.

This was just a tiny bit of all the things the boy went through while sharing the house with the crazy step-father and his even crazier mother who watched the abuse taking place right before her eyes.

It has been reported how the boy would do push-ups until his fragile arms would completely give up. Once, Kevin put a bottle rocket into the boy’s mouth which caused him severe injuries.

Luckily, the suffering was put to an end on October 1, after the state Department of Children and Families got an anonymous tip about the abuse.

The Hartford Courant reported that Kevin has been arrested and charged with second-degree assault, intentional cruelty to persons, risk of injury to a child, second-degree reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct but was released by posing bail amount of $25,000. The careless mother was also charged with injury to a child, second-degree reckless endangerment and conspiracy to commit both intentional cruelty to persons and disorderly conduct. She posted bail amount of $10,000 and was also released. The two wrongdoers are to appear at court on November 1.

We honestly hope they will get the punishment they deserve and that’s long years behind bars.