Many times, life throws us curve balls and how we react at such situations help make who we become. Things get hard at times, but we should never stop fighting to get out of our comfort zone and grow a little, thus take matters into our own hands and reach happiness.
This is a list of people who turned their life upside down and became better individuals. Their photos show that it takes time for a positive change to take place, and that is why we should be patient and never stop working hard on ourselves.
1. After battling cancer this young man came in great shape and stronger than ever!
2. “I was 13 and homeless. Today, I’m a father and just celebrated 20 years of marriage. Life Is Good.”
3. Same place, 5 years and 252 lb later!
4. “Visited Stone Mountain after 2 years and had to take a picture in the same place, but now she is 100 lb down.”
5. “20 years old and a college dropout vs 23 and a nurse!”
6. Following a bad relationship and a job she hated, she went to Nepal and one year later, she found herself in New Zealand very happy.
7. 3 years ago he was close to 600 lb. This is him now at 230 lb.
8. From zero self-confidence, bad teeth, and no money to a healthy lifestyle, a good credit score, and a beautiful smile.
9. 3 years ago, this woman was almost homeless and now she is a proud single mom with an amazing job and home.
10. Just a year ago, she struggled with mental health issues. Today, she is happily married and loves her puppy.
11. 2 years ago his girlfriend left him and he was close to being homeless. Now, he is grateful for the few things he has.
12. She was evicted, cheated on, and lost her job. She then took a road trip with her son and they are happy and free.
13. “I left my toxic workplace. Never been better!”
14. From overweight to fitness instructor! It’s been a year and a half of keeping a strong diet and work discipline.
15. At the start of college she was lost and anxious and felt useless. Today she graduated!
Please SHARE this inspiring photos with your family and friends on Facebook.
Love and Peace