Supercar – the dream of every motorist. Powerful, fast and stylish cars are subject to the desires of all, even those who are far from the topic of cars and did not know the area buildings cars and their capabilities. Cars have high performance and are often targeted for composing legends and stories, even failures and setbacks of these machines have a positive impact on their reputation and popularity. Today we have prepared for you wonder collection of the ten most impressive supercars, which have, for sure, would have wanted everyone!
1. McLaren P1
McLaren brand began its development from scratch. The factory, which was built a unique supercar P1, was founded recently, and the car has impressive features and stylish design. The flowing lines of the car body in combination with a powerful engine make it an accomplishment and a welcome gift for the New Year to everyone.
With regard to the internal structure of the car, it is worth noting that the McLaren P1 hybrid. Cars equipped with an electric motor, which improves its performance. Maximum speed is 217 supercar miles (about 350 kilometers) per hour and the speed of 100 kilometers per hour model achieves less than three seconds. Supercar is hand-assembled at the factory in Woking, Surrey, where he designed the 61 techniques from start to finish.
- Price: £ 866,000
- Engine: 3799cc, as well as motor V8
- Acceleration: 0-62 miles / h: less than 3 sec
- Maximum speed: 350 km / h
- Fuel economy: 50 miles per gallon (approximately)
2. BMW i8
BMW i8 is proof that the Bavarian manufacturer from time to time thinking about the ecology of the world. According to the manufacturer, BMW accelerates like a Maserati, but it does so with minimal fuel embezzlement. It may seem surprising, but this car can travel 180 miles on a gallon of fuel. Up to 100 km per hour, the car can accelerate in 4.4 seconds.
Externally, the car just looks amazing, it has a futuristic look, it seems stylish and daring. i8 is equipped with a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine and an electric motor that is able to develop power 357 horsepower.
- Price: £ 100,000
- Engine: 1499 cc, 3-cylinder motor plus
- Acceleration: 0-62 miles / h: 4.4 sec.
- Maximum speed: 250 km / h
- Fuel consumption: 180 miles per gallon
3. Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari creates supercars for 66 years, so there is nothing surprising in the fact that one of them got into our current rating.Ferrari F12 Berlinetta most productive flagship company.
combination of security and fast ride, are hallmarks of the car. A trip to the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta extremely comfortable. Machine extremely stylish and looks great.
- Price: £ 239,352
- Engine: 6262 cc, V12
- Acceleration: 0-62 miles / h: 3.1 sec.
- Maximum speed: 340 km / h
- Fuel economy: 30 miles per gallon
4. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
SLS AMG Black Series stunning supercar, striking with its stylish appearance. Creating this car manufacturers plan to recreate the fastest supercar from Mercedes, of all. And the company it turned out, because the car accelerates faster than the “standard» SLS AMG GT 0.1 seconds. This seemingly “trifling” achievement worth great effort and long work by the masters.
While driving Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series you will feel behind the wheel of the spacecraft, and all thanks to the beautiful body of carbon fiber and incredible speed auto.
- Price: £ 230,000
- Engine: 6208 cc, V8
- Acceleration: 0-62 miles / h: 3.6 seconds
- Maximum speed: 300 km / h
- Fuel economy: 33 miles per gallon
5. Aston Martin Vanquish
Aston Martin – a company with a rich history, famous for its original models high performance cars. One good example is the model of Vanquish. Auto affects its capacity, Vanquish produces 565 hp.
Exterior design elements used car carbon fiber. Aston Martin design easy, but inside the car is very spacious and comfortable.Speed of 100 km per hour, the supercar develops in 4.1 seconds. The machine is incredibly beautiful, both inside and outside.
- Price: £ 191,080
- Engine: 5935 cc, V12
- Acceleration: 0-62 miles / h: 4.1 seconds
- Maximum speed: 290 km / h
- Fuel economy: 33 miles per gallon
6. Bugatti Veyron
One of the fastest supercars in the world.
Price: £ 1.2 – 2 million pounds
7. Lamborghini Aventador
Excellent build quality combined with stunning appearance of the machine.
- 0–97 km/h (0–60 mph): 2.9 s
- 400 m (1⁄4 mi): 10.6 s @ 220 km/h (137 mph)
- Top speed: Official: 350 km/h (217 mph), measured by Sport Auto magazine: 370 km/h (230 mph)
- 97–0 km/h (60–0 mph): 30 m (100 ft)
Price: £ 260,040 – £ 288,840
8. Hennessey Venom GT
Powerful and beautiful car.
Price: £ 666,000
9. Pagani Huayra
The car has an amazing design and style. Fast and comfortable supercar.
|Max speed||400 kph (248 mph)|
|0 – 100 kph||3.3 s|
|Power||522 kw (700 bhp / 710 ps)|
|Torque||1000 Nm (740 lb-ft)|
|Displacement||6 liters (366 ci)|
|Engine type||AMG Mercedes V12 twin turbo 60�V|
Price: £ 910,000
10. Noble M600
Price: £ 200,000
- 0-60 mph (0–97 km/h): 3.2 seconds
- 0-100 mph (0–161 km/h): 6.5 seconds
- 0-200 mph (0–322 km/h): 29.8 seconds
- Standing quarter mile: 11.0 seconds
- Standing km: 19.9 seconds
- Power to weight: 541 BHP/tonne
- Top speed: 225 mph (estimated)
- Fuel Capacity: (68 liters)