Turns out that Canada is home to some of the cutest wildlife in the entire world. Who knew? Check out for a chance to take photos like this.
They are just so Heartwarming!
1. A humpback whale being all “GET OUT OF MY WAY, FISH”.
Who’s gonna argue?
2. A family of polar bears chilling at sunset.
Cutest thing in the world.
3. A majestic moose.
Majestic AND smiling. A tough combination.
4. Some grizzly bears showing the love.
Oh my. (Side note: Is “Grizzly Love” a Bon Iver song? Sounds like it should be.)
5. An incredibly relaxed muskox.
Oh, to be that leisurely.
6. This black wolf giving you the eyes.
Probably best not to mess with him…
7. When the sheer scale of the Canadian landscape (and a sole caribou) brings you to tears.
The very definition of “wailing-face emoji”. But, like, in a good way.
8. Oh you know, just an otter giving you a wave.
No confirmation as to whether the other one is his significant otter.
9. A gang of orca whales, going about their business.
10. A sneaky beaver.
Nothing to see here, folks – just a beaver creepin’ through the water.
11. Salmon fighting their way upstream.
And you moan about your morning commute.
12. Two little hoary marmots having a snuggle.
Turns out marmots need hugs too.
13. A grizzly bear popping out to get his dinner.
And there was no need to reserve a table. Double-win.